Monday, May 2, 2011

Its a "See you later"

Down to less than a month, 20 days to be exact. My everything here in California is coming to an end, an end for now. I will ALWAYS remember California and look back with a Smile on my face! It has been the Best decision Ive ever made. The valley is Beautiful, the water/beach's are amazing, and the things to do and people i met that are now my family are unforgettable! I could go on and on about my feelings and emotions right now, but its not the end yet, right?! So i wont, not yet. :]
As my Chapter closes in CA i will be starting a new one in Key West Florida, where i will be spending my summer! Yes Key West, pure summer heaven eh? I'm Pretty excited. I will flying out to Key West the very end of May. Swim Suit, shorts, and tanks seems to be the only thing ill need!
Until then, i am up at 6:00 a.m. every morning enjoying every inch of this journey! Running to Los Olivos or Kayaking Lake Cachuma, with my friend Robin! We get a drink at the best Coffee Shop in Town and start one of our many Jonts for the a.m, work, and then go out at night! I am going to miss seeing her ALL the time. We definitely meet people for a reason. Busy schedule the next 3 weeks, its going to go by far to fast, but i am going to make the best of it! XOXO -T